Shoppes of Halfmoon
1707 Route 9, Halfmoon, NY 12065
The Shoppes of Halfmoon is a multi-tenanted +/-13,240 SF retail building located at the intersection of Route 9 and Route 146 in Halfmoon, New York. +/- 1/2 mile from exit 9 of the Adirondack Northway (I-87).
- Municipal water and sewer
- Total of +/-75 parking spaces
- Located at one of the five busiest intersections in the Capital Region
- Tenants include: Subway, Star Barber Shop, Sushi Thai restaurant, Red Lotus Salon, Computer Answers
- Additional plaza tenants include: Rite Aid, Key Bank, and Maui PlayCare